We are looking for Java programmers for our Log Studio platform.
The primary responsibility will be to maintain, design and develop the
platform in accordance with user requests and market expectations.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Design user interfaces to achieve efficient and pleasing user experiences
- Maintain product back-log and communicate with stakeholders
- Participate in sprint planning and Scrum meetings
- Participate in product QA and commercialization
- Participate in special interest groups and user forums
- User contact
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of modern object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind scalable applications
- Familiar with Java GUI frameworks like Swing, SWT or JavaFX
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understand the value of writing readable and reusable clean code
- Solid understanding of mathematics and its fundamental role in programming
- Experience with agile project processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git
- Familiarity with common build tools and continuous integration
Petroware AS is a software company within the data management, data analytics, petrophysics, geology and reservoir engineering domains.
Petroware creates highly advanced software components and end-user products that acts as a research platform within software architecture and scalability, system design, parallelism and multi-threading, user experience (UX) and usability analysis as well as development methodologies and techniques.
Job location: Stavanger, Norway
Number of positions: 1-3
Send CV to: email@example.com